Tech Transfer Area Manager
Technology Transfer Investment / Health projects
Clave Capital is a Venture Capital management firm founded in 2002 with offices in Pamplona, Madrid and Valencia, and managing over 80M€. It was one of the first pioneer investor in technology transfer in Spain developing University Seed funds such us UN I+D+I TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, Tech Transfer UPV, and other initiatives.
Currently Clave Capital, with the support of CDTI Innvierte, is launching a new fund expected to have total size of 80MM€ to be the reference investor in tech transfer for Health projects throughout Spain.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Participate in the assessment of investment opportunities (Market analysis, regulatory, Intellectual Property, etc.), conduct investment reports and interacting with experts and KoL in the industry.
- Support in the portfolio management of the invested companies.
- Collaborating within the Madrid Health Technology Transfer ecosystem (Universities, clusters, Incubators, hospitals, etc.) and other Spanish areas in order to identify and follow promising projects & start ups, attending and promoting events and fairs representing Clave Capital.
- Contribute to the implementation and administration of management tools.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a related environment dealing with Technology transfer and entrepreneurship projects in Health ( Health Tech / Medtech, Digital Health, Health Nutrition, Biotechnology, etc.).
- Experience interacting with Scientists, Transfer offices (TTOs), medical doctors, start ups. It would be valuable to already have collaborated with industry, investors, and other key Stakeholders.
- Expert in Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communications skills, verbally and in writing.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Bachelor & Master degree in a Life Science related area (fields considered could be biomedical engineering, biotechnology, biology, chemistry, among others).
- PhD would be valuable but not mandatory
- Some Financial background / MBA Gould also be valuable
- Being part of a unique long-term project with high exposure and impact linked to healthtech sector as the main referee fund in Spanish ecosystem.
- Working with a multidisciplinary aligned team in touch with challenging technologies and a very active ecosystem.
- An opportunity to grow and develop new skills.
- Long term contract.
- Hybrid remote friendly.
- Competitive salary including Fix, variable and a carried interest scheme linked to a professional career.
- Availability to travel.
Send your resume to our team: firstname.lastname@example.org